The personal information that you provide Nearly Naked Neckwear (NNN) is not given, sold, or otherwise available to any third parties. It is used solely to contact you regarding and to ship your order.
How do I place an order?
- Use the contact us form
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Visit the Facebook page ( NNN Collars ) to see samples under the custom orders and wholesale orders photo albums. There is a pinned post that walks you through placing a custom order.
The information that I will need to know is the following:
- Item desired (i.e., buckle collar, standard leash)
- Width of webbing (3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/2″, or 2″)
- Ribbon trim name, colour (if listed) and width
- Neck size (in inches) and please also include head circumference as well for martingales and limited slip style collars
- Girth measurement (in inches) for harnesses
- Style and length of leash (standard is 6 ft.)
- Satin wrapping on collars (optional for + $5, only available on 3/4″ widths and wider)
- For camera straps just list the ribbon or fabric desired
What methods of payment do you accept?
- PayPal (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- E-transfer (sent to email@example.com)
- VISA/MC/AMEX/Discover (processed through Square)
- Money order
- Cheque (must clear the bank prior to items shipping)
- Cash if items picked up in person
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, that’s not a problem. Please be sure to provide a full shipping address exactly as it should be written on the envelope.
How will my order ship and how much will it cost?
All items are shipped via Canada Post and prices vary based on the dimensions and weight of the package and shipping destination. An estimate can be provided if required.
Due to changes with Canada Post shipping rules and rates, the flat rate shipping within AB is $10-12, to BC or SK is $15, and elsewhere in Canada $16-20. Larger packages may be an additional expense. Depending on how the item ships at the post office, tracking may be available.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
At this time we will only accept returns or exchanges on defective items and this is on a case-by-case basis. Please inspect your order upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns pertaining to the quality of your order.
Do you sell wholesale?
Yes, NNN is available for wholesale to approved shops. Please contact us if you are interested in carrying our product.
How do I know what size to order?
Please refer to the sizing guide for details. If you are unsure what size to order, or need an in between size, please let us know and we can assist you.
How do I care for my item?
Each ribbon trim varies from the next, depending on the manufacturer and some will wear better than others. Grosgrain ribbons are lighter and may wear faster if scratched.
Almost all ribbon trims can be washed in cool water with a gentle detergent, either hand washed or in a tied pillow case with a load of similar coloured laundry. Avoid hot temperatures and harsh detergents or bleach.
Lay flat or hang to dry. If a chain set is present (i.e., chain martingale), please pat thoroughly dry to prevent the chain from rusting. Do not put in dryer, do not dry clean, do not iron.
If the ribbon begins to fray, trim the loose threads as close to the ribbon as possible and run a lighter closely over the area very, very quickly. If you hold the flame in one spot for too long the ribbon may melt or burn. If the flame is too far from the ribbon or an impure source (i.e., candle) is used it may get a smoke stain.
We do not recommend our collars for tie out. There is a risk your dog may hit the end of the line on a tie out and damage its neck or break the collar with excessive force. If tie out is required, for safety we recommend the use of a harness.
We also recommend that you do not leave collars on dogs when unsupervised unless they are safety release (breakaway) that will pop open with application of a small amount of force or twisting. Any collar left on, especially a style that has a tightening action such as a martingale or limited slip, poses a strangulation risk. Collars should be removed before placing your dog in a kennel or ex-pen.