Until we are able to reopen our ETSY shop or start up another page listing pre-made and ready to ship items, most orders will be custom orders.
The following is what we need to know in order to manufacture the item you desire:
1. Item desired – this is the style of collar, leash, harness, or other product you are looking to purchase. Please see the products tab for detailed information on each item.
2. Width of webbing desired – we currently have 6 webbing widths in stock which from smallest to largest width are: 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/2″, and 2″.
3. Size of item desired – the best way to ensure a proper fit for collar or harness is to take an actual measurement (in inches) of the dog where the item is to fit. For collars this means the circumference of the neck where you want the collar to rest. Martingale collars require additional measurements. For harnesses the measurement would be around the girth of the dog. Custom sizing may be available, please inquire.
4. Ribbon or fabric desired – please list the item description or name, and the colour desired if the pattern comes in multiple colours. You may layer a narrower ribbon onto a wider coordinating solid ribbon or cotton print to create a wider end product. For example, if you wanted a 1″ wide ribbon but a 1 1/2″ wide collar, we could layer it to make it 1 1/2″ width. We cannot put a wider ribbon onto a narrower webbing. Cotton prints can be cut to size for items wider than 1/2″. Please note that cotton prints are available in limited quantities, and ribbons may not be available for reorder from the manufacturers. Customers are welcome to provide their own ribbon or fabric, and may inquire as to how much material is required for a custom request.
5. Satin wrapping – this is an extra feature for collars 3/4″ or wider only. It is not available on other products or narrower webbing widths. Satin wrapping means a piece of satin is cut and wrapped around the webbing of the collar prior to the ribbon being sewn into place. The webbing becomes a core and is not visible. It adds colour and is soft against the dogs neck, and is great for dogs that are short coated or sensitive.
Please e-mail orders to email@example.com. Once your order is received we will send you a quote which includes GST for Canadian customers, and shipping if you require it and have provided a full shipping address. As NNN is a side business, it may take up to 3 days before we are able to respond to your inquiry. Sewing time frame will vary based on the number of orders on the sewing list as well taking into consideration our regular working schedule, and averages from a few days up to around 3 weeks.
Effective Januyary 1st, 2016 ALL custom orders MUST be paid for in full before work will begin. Once your quote is provided you can pay by PayPal or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, money order, or personal / business cheque (cheques must clear the bank prior to items being sewn). We are also able to accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover using Square.
Post office runs will be done once a week, and will be sent via Canada Post regular mail (unless requested otherwise, or unless they qualify for express shipping). Tracking numbers for regular mail are available but at an additional expense of approximately $6. Items shipping express post come with a tracking number.
Local (Calgary area) customers are welcome to pick up their prepaid items in Evergreen in SW Calgary.